Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New Images from Sparrow Avenue

Here are four of my five new images that I'm pretty excited about. They've been printed on tea towels but I will soon have them on totes as well. They'll be in the shop some time tomorrow.
Let me know what you think

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I've been waiting for new totes from you too. I think I really need one!
    And we are still digging out here in Chicago too! Happy snow day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely textural drawings. Bear necessities- that cracks me up. The whale is my favourite, but I'm also partial to the musk ox. Just how large are they? They will look lovely on linen.
    And I love my new sparrow bag! Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images and so detailed, with a very raw organic energy to them ( maybe i can explain better in person)
    quite different than john's drawings ( which I also love of course).
    I would love to purchase a whale one.
    That musk ox would look amazing on a manly apron worn at the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone for your encouraging words

    ReplyDelete