a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Months ago I submitted this piece to mailmeart. Stupidly,after I posted it I realized that part of the address was missing! Ugh!
So I guessed that it was lost or at the very least, in someone's hands that might like it.
Today I received an e-mail that my work might actually make it into the Mail Me Art Book.  How exciting!

Not a bad anniversary gift. What anniversary you might ask? Well, as of tomorrow Sparrow Avenue is 1 year old. Yea!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats barbara on the mail art and on 1 year - how time flies - that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a year's delightful record of your work, and for encouraging me and showing me how it's done. Let's hope for double good luck that your mail art does indeed get printed. What a fun piece.

    ReplyDelete