a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This is the new tote bag I have been working on. The colour is very difficult to get across however. I had to do the same image twice. I guess it's the same for computers as for printers in that, colour combinations are difficult to pull off. The image on the right is the more accurate one.
Anyway, this and some other items will be posted in my shop by the end of the week. Do have a look and let me know what you think of the new work.
By the way, if you haven't noticed, I found this great new gadget that I added to the right side bar. It's a translator. I had a couple of people from other countries who've left comments and I thought it might be so much easier if they could translate these pages. (let's hope it works out o.k.)

 Just a reminder that this MailmeArt piece will be one of many showing at the Redgate Gallery in London, England starting tomorrow evening. All the pieces are for sale as well as a book that's been published of the works.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot regardless,Barbara. So vibrant. I'm struggling with technique too. It's taken me 3 hours to make today's post and it still came out wrong. Here's to perseverance.

    ReplyDelete