a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

internet frustration

I can't believe the difficulty I am having with the internet, or perhaps the computer. All in the house are more or less on except mine. Who knows why. Can't really be the internet if everyone is on. We went out to get yet another gadget to resolve the issue and now the computer is having difficulty loading the CD info. What next? We have figured a way of accessing my images while I'm using other computers, just haven't been able to do that just yet.
It appears to be another rough week until we get someone in to look at the computer?
Wish me luck...

4 comments:

  1. It is an unfortunate irony that we find ourselves attached to these insidious monsters of the modern world. I sympathize and of course I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my computer seems to lose connection to the internet every 7 - 11 minutes, and I have no idea why. they are very frustrating machines sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. roisin, I'd throw it out the window: every 7 - 11 minutes! ugh!

    ReplyDelete