a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mitzi's Cafe Show

This is the last weekend the collages at Mitzi's will be up. It's been a good show, lots of comments, sales and people I haven't seen in a long time.
Do try to go over if you can. September weather is so nice to get out, see and do things.
I've been so busy filling orders for the stores and buying more fabric. I especially love the white linen that I'm using for the tea towels. The whales are being printed in peacock blue and they look so good. I will try to get some pictures of them up soon.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear of the positive response folks are having to your show and work in general. Much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just want you to know I received my apron today and I love it! You've been so kind to work with and the finished apron isi perfect.
    Good luck with your show this weekend!

    ReplyDelete