a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

On Our Way Home

We're on our way home from Montreal. Thank you to everyone who came by the booths in both cities. It was a wonderful turn out and so interesting to see the differences in preference of ideas in both cities. 
Montreal is so beautiful and different from Toronto. Everyone walks about regardless of the weather so we did too. And on the way saw so many different shops and fireworks and music on the streets.
Art looked after Sparrow Avenues's booth in Toronto and told me about so much wonderful reception to my work. 
Now that it's over and we're just about at Christmas, I have so many new ideas I'd like to try. Very exciting stuff. 
I hope to have pictures in the next post. Unfortunately I didn't bring the camera to Puces Pop...we'll see if Art (or friends) took pictures.
kAgain, a big thank you to everyone who came out to support handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment