a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Here are my new pouches: some with natural dye borders and some with black. I kind of prefer the black, it seems a bit more "together". What do you think?
 I wanted to show you the larger and smaller bear versions. It's hard to say which is better. Then again, there doesn't have to be a comparison...But I really do like that large whale at the top.

I've been thinking of doing more images for silk screen. Yesterday I was working on a drawing of the lilac coming into bloom. And there's a Song Sparrow I see and hear every morning at dawn; I'd like to do him singing away...we'll see.

It's Toronto's clean-up day today. (Honestly, I don't know why it has to be a group thing; I'm cleaning and picking up regardless)
  And the weekend is practically upon us so I hope you have a warm and productive one.

2 comments:

  1. I love the black - the relationship with the ink colour is fantastic. see you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all but the black is more dramatic

    ReplyDelete