a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, September 09, 2011

Canvas Bag Ideas

OMG it's Friday again! I have been building stock for a show coming up in a couple of weeks and every time I need to be building stock, that's when I start getting new ideas distracting me from production.
Years ago I used my dad's army bag as a school bag. I always loved that bag for it's design and strong canvas. It looked something like this:
Then I happened across this beautiful bag and of course I can't afford it so why not try to have it influence something?
 So I started playing around last night and today I went to my all time favourite store and hopefully by early next week I'll have something to show you.
 Until then, have a wonderful autumn/spring weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment