a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011



Hope you had a good weekend especially with all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday going on. The pressure seems to be slowly mounting for the Holiday Season. I've been getting ready for more shows. Mondo Bazaar next week is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to it (sorry for the poor image). After that I'll be going to Montreal for the Winter Puces Pop: another festival I'm looking forward to. As well, I hope to visit the One of a Kind which opened last week. A few of my friends are there. You can see them here and here.
Over the weekend I spent some time working on a commissioned apron. Last year I used to make these and I really don't know why I stopped because they are a good kitchen apron. I'll show you it later when I've had a chance to take some pictures. Hopefully the sun will be out later today. 
Hope you have a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment