a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Finally, Friday


Lots of rubbish by the end of the week including little experiments. By Friday I'm sometimes caught up with the work I started at the beginning of the week so that there's a bit of time to "play".


A zipper-top bag has been on my radar for a little while so I've been playing with that for a bit. This one has a leather-like bottom that I've also been experimenting with. Still working out where to put the shoulder strap.


This one looks like it could pick up and walk away! But I can definitely put the shoulder straps in the front and back seams.

This weekend promises to be
beautiful.
I hope you enjoy it
and
Happy Mother's Day
to all
of
you
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice zippered bags.
    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete