a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's Treasures

Porcupine Pillow

It was a perfect day for a photo shoot. I realized that all my images were from the winter and that with all the flowers and shrubs blooming, I should really take advantage of it. This was shot in the early morning; such a beautiful light.

Art bought me a gorgeous Potato Vine(Solanum jasminoids) as I've decided to start gardening again (after two years of fighting with an invasive weed and putting the garden under two layers of black plastic in an attempt to burn it out). I've put in Roma and Cherry Tomatoes with Marigolds for "companions" and some hot Red Peppers for Art.

Day Bag with Postcard Screen print

I've also brought back my small Day Bag in a slightly larger size and with the Postcard screen print done in light brown. I really love this colour combination!  And Aryn is such a good model for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment