a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Wynchwood Barns Art Market: First Show of the Year:

Wynchwood Barns Art Market & Doors Open, Toronto
After sitting on the wait list for a few weeks, I've just found out that I will be in the Wynchwood Barns Art Market this Saturday (tomorrow). If you're in Toronto please come by. More than likely, I won't be on the map (so-to-speak) because of the late notice but I will be in booth 24.

Sparrow Avenue Nest Day Bag
 Before the week ends I wanted to show you the new "Nest Day Bag" that I've been working on. I really love the colour of the new linen for the strap and body of the bag. 


The weekend should be
glorious,
I hope you enjoy it
and if you can
don't forget to 
drop in at the Art Market

No comments:

Post a Comment