a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

City of Craft and Bloorcourt Street Festival

I hope you had a wonderful weekend; it was so beautiful!

The Bloorcourt Arts and Crafts Street Fair was this weekend and it was just amazing to see everyone walking freely on the street having such a great day. Becky did an amazing job of supporting, encouraging and putting this all together. Thank you so much.

 All my little Day Bags sold out which I wasn't expecting so this week, amongst all the other things on my work table, I'll be putting a lot more together for the next show coming...more about that later.
There were lots of people to visit with and I was especially happy to see Jeannie. She's been working on some new pieces; very exciting.

3 comments:

  1. It looks very nice! Hope the weather was not to hot! I think that the little wallet with the Sparrow on it would be a great succes to (the one you posted earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, Nadia.
    I've only just started making those little sparrow pouches again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete