a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Labour Day Weekend

Today I hang my annual show at Mitzi's. For those of you who live in Toronto, Mitzi's Cafe is in the Queen and Lansdowne area. I have been showing here since 1997. I can't tell you how nice it is when people tell me that they have my work in their homes; it is very special.

It is a long weekend before school starts again. Unbelievable how quickly the summer has gone. The Canadian National Exhibition is very close by and on the Labour Day Weekend there is always an air show. I love the drone of the older bi-planes. Not so fussy about the window rattling of the faster planes though.

Whatever you're up to this weekend I wish you a beautiful one.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful show Barbara! So your schools start after Labor Day, our students have been back in school for 3-4 weeks now. I loved going back in Sept.,it really signaled the beginning of Fall.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete