a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Queen West Art Crawl


Working on a little last minute stuff before the show this weekend.  If you'd like to come, there's more info here.

After this weekend I'll be hanging the "Ghosts" that I've mentioned earlier. At that point I will have a new page for those of you not in Toronto that you can click on to view the work. I didn't think it would be fair to post it prior to hanging... 

I hope you have a 
beautiful weekend.
There probably are
lots of
art shows and tours
happening.
Why not go out
and enjoy 
everything!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    Have a super show this weekend! I have about 3 weeks before my last "on the road" show. I like the new cocoa fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like you're new lay-out for the blog! Hope you have a lot of succes with you're stuff on the show!

    ReplyDelete