a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Set-Up


Because the days of the show are so long (yesterday was 7:00a.m. to 9:00p.m.) these posts will be a bit behind. But this one is of our set-up day (back on Wednesday) which went 
u n b e l i e v a b l y smoothly. No line ups, no waiting and we could practically drive to our location, but we were given the use of industrial dollies: which eliminated a lot of the "grunt".

Yesterday we had to come in a bit early (as I mentioned) because I wasn't convinced that the lighting wasn't good enough. So we fiddled with that a bit and decided that the new lights were even worse, so we re-attached the first ones and "let it go".

But then the t.v. people came and they were filming "live". And so many people came up to me later during the show to say: " I saw you on t.v.; you were great!" I can tell you, I was in that surreal zone when you leave your body and let some other persona take over. I'm hoping I'll be able to find a clip of it to post.

Enough blathering,
I hope everyone 
has a wonderful
weekend
with plenty of
sun

No comments:

Post a Comment