a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Moose Drawing Part 3


Bit by bit I'm getting closer to what I want. There seems to be, for me at least, a point that I get to where the drawing will either make it or be scrapped. Sometimes I can get over the hump and out the other side. So far, it looks like I might get there.

With the Moose Pillow showing in the upper right of my banner, you might be able to see if it makes for a good companion piece.

2 comments:

  1. Super work! Your perseverance shows me once again how important the work habit is for learning, remembering to keep one's intuition intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, I like the turn of the head, lovely work, it's great to see your process. I initially wondered if you used photographs, but I see you painstakingly do all the hard work. It does look impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete