a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Wolf Drawing part a

copyright Barbara Di Lella wolf drawing Feb. 2013
Finally it feels like this might be the right one. It's still at the beginning stages (although it has already gone through a fair bit of preliminary stuff), but if the pen work goes well, he may be a keeper. Part of me wants a more vertical composition and I just may keep trying for this, sort of like a companion piece. But I'm just thinking out loud...As always, my signature is embedded in the lines: a precautionary measure, if you know what I mean.

In the meantime there are other creatures filling up pages and pages in my book. Right now I prefer to keep them "under my hat" and show them when they're completed


In Canada we have a sort of new holiday.
Family Day

No comments:

Post a Comment