a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, May 03, 2013

Art Gallery of Hamilton Spring Art Sale

Art Gallery of Hamilton
The other night was the preview for the Spring Art Sale at the Art Gallery of Hamilton. It was a beautiful night and a very good turn out to view works by over 50 artists (with me amongst them)


I have to say that I really loved how my work was displayed. And even though it was early evening by the time we got there, the light in the room from floor to ceiling windows was perfect.


I have a tendency to be nervous at shows. But the people at the Art Gallery of Hamilton were warm and inviting, and I had a very nice time.


If you have time this weekend 
(and are in the Hamilton area), 
treat yourself to a visit
 to the Gallery

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you.
    It's amazing to think of the sequence of events that led you to this. And it's only right that you and your work are honoured in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice!! Love the new work! I think you should do a wolf or a bear to the collection (without tekst but that is just me hoping to see some of those animals..)

    ReplyDelete