a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Pillows in the Making


A full day of warm sunshine finds me working away on new pillows. Earlier I had picked up masses of zippers. 

I can tell you with certainty that this warm weather is so much more inspiring than the cold rain, wind and hail that we've had the past week! All I wanted to do was sleep, which isn't like me at all! 

With all the rain, the grass was turning into a field that sheltered swarms of aphids. It was awful. You couldn't go out without a cloud of them flying into your hair and eyes, let alone the house.  I tried to go out to cut the grass, but it was impossible until today. So now I hope that will be it for the aphids. 
For sure the birds were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment