a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Work and Vicarious Holidays

Sparrow Avenue Horse Pouches
Building stock for pouches some of which have the new horse prints.

Ever hear of The Grasshopper and the Ant?


I always think of this story and others like it when I'm so busy. A number of people I know have had the great fortune of going away for a holiday before the work load that the autumn brings and I'm very happy for them. I let them tell me all about the wonderful time they've had so that I can have a holiday vicariously through them. So lately, despite working fiendishly, I've been to Cape Cod, Portugal  and up north to a cottage.

Hope you enjoy this
"Silly Symphonies" short.

1 comment:

  1. Aesop's fables are so greatly animated by Disney!Thanks for reminding me that youtube can be a great source of entertainment!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete