a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

One Down, One to Go

Sold "Flight of the Pelicans" by Barbara Di Lella
The show at Mitzi's came down yesterday. I always do well there; so many people come to Mitzi's from all over, not just the neighbourhood. Mitzi's is not on a main street, it's tucked on a tree-lined side street in Parkdale/Roncesvalles Village and that probably is part of its attraction.

As you know, it's been quite busy here. This time of the year usually is crammed with stuff. Somehow, though, it seems to be more than ever. I'm sure Art and I are more busy these days than we have ever been  in our time together! Of course this only reminds me of what my dad would fondly say:


There's also a sweet story over here with this little piece.

Have a wonderful middle of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, how long the "Flight of the Pelicans" has been a part of ALL our lives. As happy as I am for you that you have sold it (the donut) I shall miss its charming presence in our lives (the hole), but I know the vast talent you have has great things in store for us (the whole bakery!!)

    ReplyDelete