a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Nova Scotia


For the last two weeks I have been away, the longest break I've taken since having started this journal. My bags were packed and I flew to Nova Scotia for a working visit. The impetus was the Spring Halifax Crafters Market, which allowed a visit with my sister and her partner who moved to N.S. almost two years ago.


But I'm getting a head of myself. I had arrived a few days before the show so there was time to do a bit of a look around.

Halifax Harbour
Before heading out to their place we had a little walk around Halifax. This was my first view of the Harbour.


These are just a few details of the Bank of Nova Scotia building in downtown Halifax. They are quite decorative with the current Art Deco style.

No comments:

Post a Comment