a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Grizzly Face/Phone Case

Sparrow Avenue "Android Phone Case with Grizzly Bear face" 2014
All of my children have their own phones. Art and I haven't quite succumbed. At any rate, I made a pile of phone cases for both androids and I-phones as they're different sizes. I also added an interior pocket for business cards or USB cords. The cases are secured with velcro and each of the cases has it's own unique vintage button as an added detail. I thought about using a magnetic closure but I researched that and found it to be not such a good idea as the magnet will "suck out the juices" of the phone battery.  How yucky is that?!


As well, each case has a different lining, just to perk it up a bit.
You can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment