a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Haliburton


Back on Friday we left Toronto early to drive up to Haliburton; about a 3 hour drive. The day was much like last year: so wonderful to see Ontario farm land under clear blue skies and big puffy clouds.

The night before we packed up the truck with tent, display props and stock. The girls always know when something's up, especially when I haul out the big hockey bag that carries my stock. From that moment on they shadow me, won't let me out of their sight just in case I disappear like those times I used to go to Puces Pop in Montreal. I don't like leaving them either which is one of the reasons why I like the Haliburton show: they can come too!!

Anyway more about the show tomorrow.

In the meantime
Thank you to all the organizers and volunteers who
help put the show together
and thank you to all the people
who come to the show
and support 
HANDMADE

No comments:

Post a Comment