a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Lining

Sparrow Avenue Grizzly Bear Tea Cozy
I've been enjoying making these tea cozies. I've lined each of them with different vintage fabric which adds a nice little touch of surprise. Plus it allows me to do the "search", which can be quite exciting too. I love fabric shops and there are some now that even have reproduction prints which I practically drool over!

The weather, too, this summer has been very conducive for printing. There is no air conditioning in this house. Humidity and printing do not mix, as you may know.  As well, I haven't had to retreat to the basement either (where I've had to go in past summers).

Hope you are
enjoying the summer/
weather
wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Love the tea cosies, they are beautiful. We are having a bit of a heat wave, which may result in thunderstorms tomorrow, it's been quite hot!

    ReplyDelete