a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Eye Candy


That was a beautiful weekend, if not a tad on the nippy side. Autmn has definitely arrive.

A friend and I went galavanting through the country side originally just to go to Quilter's 9 Patch.


But then she told me of this other place that she had heard of over in St. Jacobs, not too far away. So off we went there too. Margaret is a quilter (although she has many other accomplishments) and it was a pleasure to share our interests in fabric, pattern and colour, let alone the day together.


On our way home we stopped in at another quilt shop.
All in all, it was a very nice day
and I do enjoy a country drive.
So much eye candy! 

2 comments:

  1. A relative that lives in Oakville mentioned to me that I need to come visit so she can take me to St. Jacobs. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St. Jacob's is a lovely town just north of Kitchener/Waterloo where we once lived.
      Back in those days it was much smaller.
      But you can still see the Mennonites and the country side is beautiful.

      Delete