a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

More Possibilities


Dropping the dogs is what is required for doing free motion sewing. However, Featherweights don't drop their dogs! Having said that, I had found a site last year that sells attachments for Featherweights and they did have a tool whereby the dogs could be covered and enable free motion.

Featherweight Plate and Darning Foot for free motion sewing
 I have attempted in the past to sew line drawings regardless but until the other day I was never satisfied with the results. This one is clearly not finished but is going in the best direction so far. From what I've learned with this experiment, I hope to carry on. Quite excited about the possibilities.



I'll keep practicing.
Have a good weekend

1 comment: