a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Preparing

image by Chris Czajkowski
Now that the focus (which has been for the past few weeks) on the One of a Kind Show is over for 2014, I can put everything back in order. I can slow down, think, rearrange and prepare for a new year. As I had mentioned yesterday, there are new ideas to come for 2015 that I am quite excited about. They were alluded to in previous posts but because of the accident they had to be put on the back burner. I am of the opinion that there is always a positive reason for why things happen and, to be sure, I feel pretty positive about the new year coming.

But for the next few weeks I will clean and prepare the studio for new projects and I will take some time to read, And the River Still Sings by Chris Czajkowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment