a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Sparrow Avenue at the 2014 One of a Kind Show


Sparrow Avenue's booth is pretty much the same as it was last year. There were changes that I had in mind but what with my accident, there really wasn't the time to focus on those ideas. They will wait for next year. 

In the meantime, there were many returning people from past years. It is very gratifying when people tell me that they've bought pillows or tea towels for either themselves or friends. Sometimes I am shown pouches that were purchased years ago and I'm told how useful these items have proven to be. Or that because the textiles are light in weight and can be folded up quite small, they are shipped to friends and/or family overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment