a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Not So Hot


It's usually around this time of the summer that the girls and I have moved into the basement because the humidity and heat are just about over the top. But this summer it hasn't happened yet. It has been cool, almost like September days, with a hot sun but a cool breeze. We did have a few hot days, but they weren't so bad. When the girls and I go for our first morning walks, I have to say, I have a jacket.

The flowers have been blooming, everyone knows. But I'm especially pleased with the new little garden I put in next to the west wall. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures next week of it.

Going into the weekend
I am working away
on a new set of bags.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment