a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, January 08, 2016

A Brief Escape


We decided to take a little road trip as the weather has been uncommonly agreeable for January. Even though it was overcast that just translated to warmer temperatures.

We traveled along some side roads; much nicer than the main hi-way.


The winding road reminded me of my sister's previous property.
The girls certainly enjoyed the romp through the snow when we walked about.
When it was time to leave, the sun made an appearance, allowing for another walk in the nearby town.


Clearly there is far more snow here than where we live and somehow I don't mind it when I'm up north. But in the city I'm afraid I have no use for it.

"Old Dominion Bank" by Andrew Miles 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment