a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Last Days of March

an afternoon drink: I could use a drink...
The last days of March have come all too quickly. No matter what, I always find that March whips by with incredible speed. With April, it feels like the pressure is on. Is that left over from school days? That was so long ago. But there was definitely pressure in April in those days: finishing papers, projects, studying for exams! So glad I'm not doing that any more. And yet I have still so much to do.
Now let's see: I've started more drawings. I'm usually finished the new drawings for the year by April but I've decided on adding just a few more. I'll show you what I've been doing soon. Then there's the behind the scenes projects...not quite ready to divulge those yet. And then there's the printing and sewing of stock...well, that's a given, isn't it?
Hope your week is progressing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment