a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Organic Baby Onesie

Sparrow Avenue, GOTS Certified Organic Onesie with my Beaver
New in the shop, Global Organic Textile Standard Certified Baby Onesie with my adorable (if I do say so myself) Beaver. These organic cotton onesies are from Colored Organics. They are a Fair Trade and GOTS Certified company in the U.S.A. 

I haven't printed on children's clothing in a couple of years but thought I might try it again. Colored Organics is a company that I have a lot of confidence in. Finding organic items to print on in Canada, unfortunately, is not an easy task. There is quite of bit of public education required as certified organic clothing is not cheap. Once the reasons are understood then, of course, it is easier to understand why. But still, I understand the reluctance...



Sparrow Avenue, GOTS Certified Organic Baby Onesie with my Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment