a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, May 09, 2016

A Mish Mash of Things



Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Thinking a lot of Fort Mc Murray.

On top of the regular weekend work I've noticed that the yard sales have begun. I don't usually go out of my way to view them. Except when notices specify items that really tempt me. A notice this past weekend was for the Contents of a Cottage. Luckily, it wasn't out of the way at all. Some beautiful old, old items: iron beds, kitchen bowls, furniture and chairs that definitely looked from the 1920's.


Later in the afternoon I noticed that they were still there. This time there was a price tag that was just what I hoped it would be and I bought the chairs. One of my many summer projects this year will be to paint them. Any suggestion for a colour?



No comments:

Post a Comment