a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, June 06, 2016

"Wolf Outlook"

Sparrow Avenue, "Wolf Outlook" Pillow
It was a lovely weekend, perfect weather  for a yard sale which, btw, went well. Emptied a lot of things from various corners of the house as well as some old stock. I do give bargains at yard sales!

I've been pressing a whack of pillows, the last stages of the process of constructing them. I really love how this new one turned out. I've been wanting to do Pines for the longest time. These ones, combined with the rippling lake and rocks in the foreground are all elements of the North that I love. What better than to combine them with one of my favourite animals? I even like the title that I've worked out for it: "Wolf Outlook"

No comments:

Post a Comment