a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, March 03, 2017

Chipmunk

copyright Barbara Di Lella, Chipmunk, 2017
To end off the week, I have begun the process of transferring my drawings to screens. The Chipmunk is in reverse from the original drawing. When it will be printed it will be facing towards the left again.

copyright Barbara Di Lella, Chipmunk, drawing in process, 2017
Transferring the images has always been a bit stressful for me. There was one year in-which everything that could go wrong, did go wrong and that, in turn, has left me feeling anxious whenever I start the process.
But that was the year, because of the mistakes, when I learned how and what to avoid. It is ironic that one can only completely learn when mistakes are made.

Have a great
first weekend in
M A R C H

No comments:

Post a Comment