a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, May 08, 2017

Snow?!

Sparrow Avenue, Chickadee Pouch
Hope you had a lovely weekend. 

Here it has been nothing but rain, at least up until yesterday. If I lived on the west coast or maybe even England, I don't think I'd mind so much. But along with the rain there are unseasonable temperatures with even threats of snow! Snow! But it didn't. However, it is only 3 degrees C. this morning with frost in some areas. I mean, I'm used to sun in May...why prattle on? It is what it is...

Well, I just hunkered down and worked. There has been plenty of work and that's a great distraction. The little chickadee pouches are now available at the AGO and as soon as I have some time, I will put them in the shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment