a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010








I received a small commission of a pencil case that I've spent some time working on over the weekend. I had no idea there were so many different styles. But in the end I thought the simplest was the nicest. It's up to the customer of course. This is just a sample from a piece of vintage material I had. The actual one will be made of the gorgeous blue linen I have from Montreal.



Speaking of Montreal, I will be going there this weekend for the Puces Pop show. Hold on now, wasn't she just talking about the City of Craft show this weekend??? Well, apparently I'm doing TWO shows on the weekend. Yep. Now I guess all the crazy busy I've been on about makes sense. TWO SHOWS. I guess I better stop writing and get back to work.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

2 comments:

  1. happy [late] birthday!

    sorry not to see you at CIty of Craft the three of you should have great fun. arounna knows where to get good chicken sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete