a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Sale

All this week I will be adding items to the shop for a  
Summer Sale.
What could be better than Christmas in July? There will be new items as well as favourites so I hope you will have some time to pop by and have a look.

In the meantime, it is so f-ing hot. I don't usually complain about heat but I'm having a hard time keeping awake! But it is breaking records.
I guess I don't have to say that there is no air conditioning in our home and there are some (I won't mention names) that would prefer to change that. 
Keep cool and hug a musk ox

2 comments:

  1. My daughter seems to be enjoying the heat wave but then she was born in the desert. Here in BC my lavender is rusting from all the rain and my poor lemon tree is barely hanging on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the same with my fireweed, but you should see the morning glories!

    ReplyDelete