a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

I can't believe we're into September! I know I've been going on about the cooler temperatures and certainly the darker mornings (although some of them are quite beautiful and foggy). This morning we had a bit of an encounter with an opossum which immediately played "dead" and confused Sonnee.

With the new month I am putting new items in the shop. I'm quite excited about this bag. I love it's sturdy fabric and it's size. Great for going back to school.

I also can't believe it's Friday already too! I've been working away at the new bird drawings (sometimes getting quite frustrated too) but they're coming along and I can't wait to show you next week how they've turned out.

It's a long weekend with Labour Day. Hope you have a wonderful last go of it before the school schedule takes over our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment