a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Wednesday's Work

copyright Barbara Di Lella 2012
 Some new drawings of little birds have been showing up on scraps of paper in the early morning hours. I find it so odd that I can only do this at 5:00 in the morning. Any other time, drawing just acts like a sedative and I'm yawning my head off!
copyright Barbara Di Lella 2012
copyright Barbara Di Lella
Hopefully I will be able to find some time to refine these into something finished along with the others that I showed you last week.

Hope your week is going well. It's starting to get colder here. 

For the last few days "the  girls" and I haven't gone on our morning walks as Sonee has somehow hurt her leg. It's not broken and it's not swollen which makes me think she may have twisted it. A few days of rest will help. Roxy and I go out for short walks to the fabric store or post office. She's so good: no leash for her.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm in Toronto I want to meet your girls :-) Lovely early morning sketches!

    ReplyDelete