a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

Mosaic Monday

all drawings copyright Barbara Di Lella 2009

That was a blustery weekend we just had ("...a torrent of darkness...")and cold too but I hope you had a lovely weekend regardless.

Most of mine was spent cutting and printing. Not terribly thrilling but necessary.

My youngest is going to Belize later this week for March break. Very exciting as it is her first time away from us and a huge learning curve. I'll let you know how it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. super sunny this morning though
    makes monday just a little easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. We woke up to more snow! Yes, I have had to learn to put on my brave face when a child tells me they are going to Nigeria, Korea, or India. Now I know how my parents felt when I told them I was going to backpack around Europe for six months.

    ReplyDelete