a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Things

It turned out to be a day of printing because of a nagging idea I've been wanting to try for months now. And that was to make a zipper-top gusseted bag. In my head things always get bogged down. I just don't seem to be able to put it together theoretically; I have to actually do it and then I can "see" it.



Bit of a murky picture (time of day) but it has a black bottom and a 2in. (4cm.) gusset. All I have to do is add a strap which I haven't made yet. I like the look of leather, but I just can't bring myself to using it. I'm sure that is a topic of discussion that would go on for a while!

If you have the time, have a little peak at this: http://freedomclothingcollective.blogspot.ca/2012/03/sparrow-avenue-made-in-canada-series.html

No comments:

Post a Comment