a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday's Work


I rarely have the camera with me when I'm out walking but today I needed it and was fortunate enough to come across this little fellow. What a great opportunity to study the feathers!


Back in the studio the piles of work are mounting once again. I played a little with the camera's aperture to get this shot.


I have been working on some new wallets that co-ordinate with my small Day Bag design. I will show you soon how well they are turning out. In the meantime, you can see my other ones here.

In the afternoons sometimes certain "characters" become very needy. With all the work on my table there is some neglect in this area and as a result there is some "crowding". under the table and on my feet.


The warm days and cool breezes
make it feel like 
I'm at the cottage.
(The cottage of many years ago)
I do hope 
you are having 
a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment