a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

Sparrow Avenue Postcard Day Bags

Sparrow Avenue Postcard Day Bag

All they need are their buttons.

I'm going to an amazing "driveway" sale on the weekend, hopefully I will score some vintage buttons for my bags. I'm sure I'll find a lot of other wonderful things to bring home too.

 Don't forget to leave your comments for the Pillow Give Away. You have until the end of the weekend to let me know which one you would like. They can all be seen at the shop.

Have a wonderful
weekend

3 comments:

  1. lucky duck, Barb, what I wouldn't give to go to Margie's yard sale this weekend !!!!!
    Have a brilliant weekend !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh take me in your car please! How I would have loved to go!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love going to garage sales! If you don't find any buttons, I have a million of them. Found some real beauties at the market on Lawrence Street last summer.

    ReplyDelete