a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

The last busy weekend of 2012; 
(next weekend won't be nearly as busy 
as we all say good-bye to this year).

The pencil crayon study was part of a large circular pattern for a needle point design that I started 7 years ago. Unfortunately, it was abandoned because I couldn't afford the wool. One day, I'm sure, I will return to it and the others that I had designed back in 2005.  
In the meantime, I'm still struggling with the re-organizing of the studio. And I'm determined to finish before the new year!!
I'd be curious to know 
if anyone else 
is also determined 
to finish a huge 
endeavor 
in the next week?

Best Wishes for
Christmas
&
the New Year

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful study; I'd call that finished!No huge endeavours here, just wanted to wish you good luck with your plans though I hope you can relax enough to enjoy the holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete