a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Studio Work Space

studio drawing table
Work spaces are such personal territory. People work so differently from each other too. Some are incredibly organized and neat, others, like myself, are very messy. This photo is rather orderly compared to the usual amount of papers, books and supplies that are scattered about. But I must say that I came across in my reading an observation about cluttered work spaces: '...such disorganized messes require a very organized mind.'
And I think it's true because I can always find what I need when the studio is a mess, but whenever I straighten things up, I can never find what I'm looking for.

wolf drawing in progress

1 comment:

  1. How touching it is for me to see Grandma's table and painting. You will create beautiful work with her energy above you to inspire and below you to support. And books all around; that always makes a great space.
    Great wolf!

    ReplyDelete