a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Labels and Tags


There are so many little details to attend to that one never really thinks about. Yet there is a certain expectation so that when they aren't there, they are definitely missed. And isn't it usually the little details that add that je ne sais quoi quality to what you love about a particular thing?
My next step would be to have a tiny stamp made of my logo. I have one for larger tags but a tinier one would be fun. As well as a tag for sewing into my items. 

Well, here's hoping
that we will have
a warmer weekend

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Labels and tags are indeed very important in putting certain brief information about a certain product for labeling. These helps so much. I always use these tags at home as well for my fruit jams. Thanks for posting!

    -CDFDistributors.com

    ReplyDelete