a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pantry Press Sale

Pantry Press Studio
Coming home from our early morning walk I noticed a sign that Pantry Press was having a Flea Sale. I've been to their sales in the past and they are amazing so I made sure I'd get to it later in the day.


I was surprised to hear that they were selling pretty much everything including their presses, as you can see. The studio was somewhat in disarray but lots of printed cards, envelopes and tools of the trade were available for purchase including a gorgeous quarter-sawn oak library table complete with casters. The $1500. price tag was more than I could manage though.


It's always fascinating to see other studios. Pantry Press is housed in a beautiful out building in back of their home.


Trust me to find another sewing machine to play with. No manual, however, but I managed to figure out most of what it can do so, by the end of the day, I was quite pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Drooling over that printing studio, I'm impressed that you resisted so much. But you crack me up that you got another sewing machine. I'm down to 2.

    ReplyDelete